Ad

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

HUGE Dollar Tree Haul | DIY, Halloween, & MORE 2015





FALL IS HERE! Today I finally went to the Dollar Tree to pick up some random goodness because I am addicted to that store. I know it has been a while since I been there so that’s why I kinda went a little wild and bought a lot of unnecessary things hehe.

I did pick up some things for DIY’s I will be working on soon.



I bought some Halloween accessories for my sons costume and some decorations for inside of the house. I found this awesome tombstone chalkboard to hang in my kitchen for menu planning.



Most of this video is just me rambling a lot so sorry if it’s kinda of long but I was just too excited for being able to shop at my favorite store again.



Thank for watching as always and you guys have a beautiful day!



                                               Take CARE!


No comments:

Post a Comment